A few tips to make your printing as easy as possible:
- Make sure you're using high-quality ink and paper to get the best looking printout possible.
- Set your printer options to "scale to fit" to ensure the document scales to the paper you're using.
- To create a "booklet" format to be cut and bound just like our physical planner, select the Singe Page Version, adjust print settings to Booklet, and print on both sides. Different printers and PDF applications will vary - we recommend Adobe Acrobat. NOTE: our layouts are designed for 8.5x6" paper, so printing side-by-side on 8.5x11" sheets will shrink layouts by about 10%.
- Consider taking your PDF to a printing store to let them align margins and make cleaner cuts.
- To use your planner digitally (iPad or computer) we recommend the Spread Version - each spread will show up on your screen in the correct side-by-side layout.
Questions? Let us know!